Tuesday, April 12, 2011

To write, is right..

The past weeks I've been staying pretty close to home. Alot of recuperating, writing, reading, daydreaming and scheming....sometimes all at once! Though my gardening will be very limited this summer I plan to take full advantage of that and write, write, write! As I'm able to get around a little better I hope to get involved with our local arts center. Our writers group has starting holding meetings there which I think is a
good move... So, I'm excited! I've got alot of ideas to bring to the group once I get around a little bit better. I believe there's a wealth of resources out there just waiting to be tapped...including all those who will come to future meetings and workshops to share their stories.
I just remember a couple of women coming into a few workshops I've attended and quickly left (like at the first break) because they felt they were not on the same creative level. (I know what that feels like - I feel like that myself when I go to a new workshop... But every voice should have the opportunity to be heard.
So for now, I am keeping it short..and true to my own. WRITE ON..

No comments:

Post a Comment