Saturday, April 23, 2011

Maybe next year?

The winners have been announced for the Virginia Poetry Society annual poetry contest. Thus, I am forelorn...yet to achieve even an honorable mention. I was hoping to have a chance with Daily Grind and After the Storm...But, my work is still a work in progress
With still ALOT to learn...but ready, willing, and able.

I'm hoping Lynchburg will continue their creative writing course next semester...
that is where I'm heading.

CONGRATS to all the Winners though...including Dr. Wayne Brindle who received
an honorable mention for his poem Sunrise. I am sure the competition was stiff.
So onward and upward...from the wind, the heart, and the soul, to the paper. The
words never escape me, I just need to find a better way to arrange them.

No comments:

Post a Comment