Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Up and Running

My garden, and my back, have been hampered by days of rain. But I'm back up and just hope the tomatoes have not suffered from all the water!I will stake them tomorrow in preparation for a warm weather growth spurt! Tomorrow, I also should be receiving my shipment from Lavender Fields. The garden club loved their pamphlet and we are talking about a trip up there. Meantime, I just added three new coreopsis and some purple salvia for some punch to the driveway garden. I have a flat of zinnias all ready to go in the back garden...my plan for tomorrow.(if it doesn't rain!!)
I finished writing a short piece on organic landscape trees and shrubs, using the Lake Tree Farm as my source. Nathan and Lisa seemed quite receptive to the idea. Hope they like the article when I show it to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment