Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's Always the Little Things

I am tired tonight. But not because of any major malfunction that took place and commanded my attention all day. No,it was just a simple leak in the hose line that ofcourse could not be fixed (no washers fit and no teflon tape). I was wasting I don't know how many gallons of water. I really feel bad about that. To me, water is a precious commodity.

In fact, I believe in the future, water will be more valuable than oil.
Oil will be part to blame for our shortage of clean water.
By then we will have figured out how to use alternative fuels. We also will have tainted much of which sustains our very being - H2O!

Ofcourse all I did was turn the news on and well, scary stuff. All that oil!

So I really did feel bad about that leaky hose and it will get fixed before it is used again.

Why am I tired? I couldn't waste any more water and used the old fashioned watering can to do the rest! Back & forth, back & forth back & ...... tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment