Monday, July 18, 2011

Hitting the right keys!

I've come to realize lately I'm not quite as 'quick' or accurate with the keystrokes these days. I think my fingers are beginning to suffer from some 'age' old wear and tear, too much writing on this pc instead of trading off to a pen now and then. I should take out my personal journal write (give poor pointer a break from those arrow keys!) But, I don't, perhaps it's because I'll eventually have to type it somewhere anyway!
Wow, how my fingers used to rock across those keys, in split seconds too. Well, some days it's more like a waltz! I do know a missed keystroke on Facebook or Twitter could be disastrous ...and if you're an Ipod beginner "you've been warned". Sometimes we let the mistake ride, everyone leaves an extra l in a word..or misses a comma here and there. But we must remember, where ever we are out here in cyberspace, we are not alone! Sometimes I leave this page and when I go back and there it is... my draft was published!! quick - edit!! delete!!
I'm just glad I'm not a musician, though I play guitar a little and know all about keys. Musicians must play in the right key, always! When they are not in key, oh wow, do you know it. And singers - they really can't afford to sing in the wrong key!
So - I guess I shouldn't worry too much about these bumbling digit days. Hey, after all, these little guys have got a few miles on them!
So, maybe I should give them a break every now and then instead of complaining about them. Perhaps I'll give them a spa treatment tonight - they deserve it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment