Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Unpretentious Blogger

It is with absence of accomplishment I post my 2nd entry...only because it took me a good part of a week to decide even if I SHOULD blog
and if I DID blog = well what to BLOG ABOUT...Well I love gardening -
much to blog about there, and I also love to write..good blogging there too..however I am neither a Master Garden..nor a published author..

Perfect, I thought..I am the unpretentious blogger...the perfect calling for me and anyone who cares to follow along....

No better a master gardener I could be on my own plot of land, and how pretentious we all must be to call ourselves a Master of nature!

Writing - I am a writer, (heard that before?) BUT .. No publishers or "agents" awaiting this girl's query letters (would they ever?) and I don't know if I would ever self publish..hmm "That" does not an author make. Though in todays market I guess anything goes. I wrote my first book
when I was 10, wish I had it. It got lost or tossed along with my innocense.
Sometimes....I wish I still had both!

No comments:

Post a Comment